Showing Appreciation: 25 Heart Touching Thank You Messages for Best FriendsDecember 1, 2022
Sometimes saying thank you to someone can be easy and the words seem just to flow. But when you want to express your thankfulness to your best friends, knowing just the right thing to say matters.
The next time you are searching for the perfect way to express your gratitude to those friends that mean the most, try one of these heartfelt sentiments so they will know how much their friendship means to you.
Saying thanks for being a friend who supports me
- 1. The longer I know you, the more I know that I can always count on you. Your support and love mean more to me than I can ever accurately express. Thank you!
- 2. I appreciate your support and love over the years. Our friendship has shown me that true friends are always there for each other.
- 3. It’s hard to say how I would have made it without your support. You are truly a fantastic friend who has played a very important part in my life.
- 4. I am so blessed by your friendship. I don’t know where I would be without your support and guidance.
- 5. Thank you for a friendship I can count on to lift me up.
- 6. Having you as a friend means that I always have someone I can count on. I am very thankful for your friendship and all the ways that you have supported and loved me over the years.
Thanks for being a friend who sticks by me
- 7. You have been there through thick and thin. Your friendship is something I will always cherish and I will never forget the way that you have stuck by me.
- 8. We have been together at so many of life’s most important moments – I am so thankful that you are in my life and for walking so much of life’s journey next to me.
- 9. I will be forever grateful for your friendship. Having you in my life has made the days when I just wanted to cry a little bit easier to manage because I know you are there for me.
- 10. When I need some cheering up, I know you will always be ready with a positive word and a hug. And when I want to celebrate, you are the first to join in. I appreciate you for being someone I can count on as a caring, thoughtful friend who loves me.
Expressing gratitude to a friend for always helping
- 11. You always go above and beyond in our friendship. Thank you for helping me out when I needed it the most.
- 12. It’s hard to express how grateful I am. You were there for me when I needed it the most and I know that as a dear friend, I can always count on your help.
- 13. Thank you for sharing the gift of your time as a dear friend, and I hope to be able to repay it every day.
- 14. As a friend that I cherish, my appreciation for you and your help in my times of need as well as when things are going well should not go unspoken.
- 15. Your encouragement and understanding have meant so much to me. Thank you for being the best friend anyone could ask for.
Thankfulness for your friendship
- 16. You are really a true friend to me, and I need you to know how much your friendship has impacted my life.
- 17. We don’t get many people in our lives that we can honestly say are true friends. I am grateful to be able to call you one.
- 18. You are a one-of-a-kind person, and I am so blessed that you are a part of my life.
- 19. From our laughter to our tears, our friendship has weathered so many of life’s challenges. I am so thankful to be able to call you a dear friend.
- 20. I don’t know where I would be without your unwavering support and encouragement. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend.
- 21. As our friendship has grown over time, I have become more and more thankful for you.
- 22. You are my inspiration, and our close friendship has kept me going more times than you know. Thank you for being a fantastic friend.
- 23. I have always prayed to have a close friend to share the laughter and challenges of life with. Thank you for being that friend to me!
- 24. Your presence has helped me get through tough times. I appreciate your friendship and all of the little things you add to my life.
- 25. I appreciate your friendship and want to tell you that you mean the world to me today and every day.